Friday, 29 February 2008
Wednesday, 27 February 2008
I covered the canvas using a couple of layers of acrylic paint then added a few bits and pieces: an image of a woman which was distressed using Tim Holtz Distress inks, tissue paper stamped with my image and then coated with pva glue, buttons sewn on, a chinese charm, etc, etc. was really pleased with the result.
I recently bought this case for £1 and thought I'd try and 'alter' it. I used Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks and covered it all over. Next I took some chipboard letters to spell my name and used Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink to colour them. Then I stapled on some bits of ribbon.The label is from K and Co. Finally I added a bottlecap filled with a Crafty Individual picture and used 3D gloss to add a glaze. Almost forgot: I tied fibres round the handle.